Tuesday 10 March 2009

So I'm starting a blog...

I'm not quite sure how this blogging works, but all I know is that I need to vent. Last night Agamemnon told me he has yet another business trip to go on, but this time hes going to be away for two years! The only details I managed to get out of him before he retired into his study was that his brother Menelaus pitched the idea and he needed Agamemnon to head the project in Troy. Its not like Im not used to getting no explanation or being alone even, because trust me with all these trips he goes on for Mycenaean Corp. and with the kids at school and uni, I practically live by myself anyway. Whats bothering me this time is that he said he leaves in one week. A week! That means not only will I be stuck with all his washing and packing, but he will most definitely find a way to busy himself at work with the preparations and leave without telling the kids. That means Ill have to be the one to let Iphigenia and Orestes know and once again I am the bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment