Wednesday 11 March 2009

If only my lottery predictions were as accurate.

So I told the kids today because I thought it best they know as soon as possible, and as predicted I was the one to see their hurt while Agamemnon was Zeus knows where. Iphigenia was upset but seemed to take it better than Orestes. I think thats because she often stays with her friends on campus and doesnt see him as much (or should I say little?) as Orestes and me. Orestes asked a bunch of questions I couldnt answer which made him frustrated with me. As soon as Agamemnon gets home (assuming he doesnt stay at the office which he has done before) I am going to make him talk to the kids. Fair enough we dont care for each other and he neglects me, but I will not let him do the same to our children. To make this situation even worse it appears the attractive next door neighbour Aegisthus overheard my conversation with the children. For some strange reason the man unabashedly flirts with me even though he knows good and well I am married to a man with a temper. And even more perplexing, his comments and smiles actually have an effect on me! I cant help but turn into a blushing school girl whenever he is around. If he continues to hang around his backyard as he was today, the next two years could involve me blushing a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment